Hello and welcome to our website, we are a small, independent financial adviser based in rural Northumberland covering a wide area around both North and South Tyne Valleys and stretching into Cumbria.
If you have an enquiry please use the contact us button on the left or feel free to telephone us on 01434 322 468/321 245
Our two directors, Angus Makepeace and David Bell are qualified advisers with almost 50 years experience between them, having started with Prudential in 1984. In January 2000 with the new millennium they decided to set up Hadrian Financial Services, believing that this very rural area deserved proper independent financial advice.
Angus and David believe in excellent customer service, tailored to individual needs, providing a comprehensive range of advice.
We offer a wide range of services:
- Arranging mortgages - residential, commercial and equity release.
- Protecting your family, income or business.
- All aspects of retirement planning - whether you want to save for your retirement or you are approaching retirement and looking for the best deal for your pension fund.
- Investment advice, whether you want to invest a lump sum or save every month. You can invest for income or growth.
- Buildings and contents insurance